The vessel was quite different from the Malevolence, having a large cannon situated at the bow, with three protruding "claw"-like structures surrounding it. It was also much larger. A hangar bay was located in what was otherwise an ion pulse cannon projector on the other ship.
The sister ship of the dreaded Malevolence and the second of their class to be built, the vessel was involved in a conflict that concerned Dathomiri Nightsisters during the Clone Wars. It housed two gigantic ion pulse cannons powered by force crystals which were strong enough to destroy small worlds. The vessel, before being fully operational, hunted down the Republic vessel Sedawan and stormed the ship, plundering its cargo of lightsaber crystals and capturing Jedi Master Luminara Unduli.
Its original first target was Dathomir, but the Nightsister Sai Sircu betrayed the Separatists and charted a new course for Coruscant. However, the monstrous ship was destroyed by the combined efforts of a Jedi strike team including Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Plo Koon, Ahsoka Tano and Kit Fisto.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance: Prima Official Game Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Incredible Vehicles
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 6 (CHR4, The Imposition of Independence)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 The Clone Wars: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Rising Malevolence
- ↑ Shadow of Malevolence
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance
- ↑ Star Wars Annual 2011
- ↑ Fun Facts about Star Wars The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance on StarWars.com
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Official Episode Guide: Season 1