Due to the imprisonment of Princess Leia Organa, Darth Vader ordered more guards to Detention Block AA 23, where she was being held. Cant thus augmented the security, personally guarding her. When Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca stormed the detention block to free the princess, Cant was the first victim of the battle. Cant was punched by Chewbacca and later shot by Solo during the ensuing firefight.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars Journal: The Fight for Justice (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game – Premiere Limited (Card: Death Star Trooper)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 37 (LEI4, The Rescue of Princess Leia)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia