- "Dhandu's third moon is just the first stop."
- ―Mahjo Reeloo
Dhandu was a planet located in the the Interior and the Expansion Region. It was orbited by at least three moons, including Dhandu 3, whose low-gravity grassland was home to the Dhanduese, a species of avian sentients.
During the Imperial Era, Mahjo Reeloo, a clone created by Kaminoan scientist Kolac Pru, hired the smugglers Han Solo and Chewbacca to take her to Dhandu's third moon, where she recovered a security key for a deposit box in the Undervaults of Gwongdeen. Eloc Throno, a historian and author, included a map with the location of Dhandu in his Traveler's Guide to Batuu, a book that detailed the planet Batuu.
Behind the scenes
- Pirate's Price (First mentioned, simultaneous with Pirate's Price audiobook)
- Pirate's Price audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu
- According to Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu, Dhandu is intersected by an imaginary line connecting Alderaan and Ilum and is closer to the former than the latter. Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide establishes that such a line passes through the boundary of the Unknown Regions, which contains Ilum, and the Interior, in which Alderaan is located. Since that boundary lies closer to Ilum than Alderaan, and Dhandu is closer to the latter, Dhandu must be located in the Interior.
- Pirate's Price