- "He may be mythologized, but he's earned his reputation. I could tell tales of how he slaughtered children, the Dhen-Moh genocides—"
- ―Everi Chalis, to Hazram Namir, on Darth Vader
Dhen-Moh was a location where the Galactic Empire ordered genocides. The Sith Lord Darth Vader notably took part in the atrocity, which the defecting Imperial Governor Everi Chalis mentioned as an example of Vader's reputation to Hazram Namir, a First Sergeant in the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry, in 3 ABY.
Some weeks after the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, Yrica Quell, an Imperial pilot who had defected to the Alliance's successor, the New Republic, reflected on Operation: Cinder, a genocide ordered by the Emperor himself. Quell considered the difference between the Dhen-Moh genocides and Cinder as that between ruthlessness and cruelty.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron (Mentioned only)
- Alphabet Squadron audiobook (Mentioned only)