Carnivores were flesh-eaters. They included non-sentients such as the krayt dragon, and the colo claw fish from Naboo, but also sentient species such as the Zabraks and the Pau'ans. Carnivorous diets were common in cold environments, due to the lack of plantlife.
Omnivores were organisms that fed on both plant and animal matter. Reeks were large, muscular omnivores native to the planet Ylesia that, while herbivorous by nature, could survive on meat. The vulptices of Crait dug the salt crust of their world for small mammals and tubers.
- Darth Maul, Part V (Mentioned only)
- Forces of Destiny: Daring Adventures: Volume 1
- Kanan 2: The Last Padawan, Part II: Flight (Mentioned only)
- Adventures in Wild Space: The Rescue
- The Rebellion Begins
- Guardians of the Whills
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- Heir to the Jedi
- Star Wars 33: Rebels in the Wild (Mentioned)
- Aftermath: Empire's End
- The Legends of Luke Skywalker
- Star Wars Resistance – "Bibo"
- Star Wars: Forces of Destiny – "Sands of Jakku"
- Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- Journey Through Space
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- The Last Jedi: Bomber Command
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Journey Through Space
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars Rebels: The Visual Guide
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- ↑ Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- ↑ Lost Stars
- ↑ Ultimate Star Wars
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- ↑ Star Wars: Card Trader