A human female was the mother of Din Djarin. During an attack by Separatist battle droids, Djarin's mother and father escaped their home, and tried to hide their son from the droids. After hiding their son, Djarin's parents were killed, and Djarin was found by a B2-series super battle droid. However, Djarin was saved by a Mandalorian warrior, who took him in as a foundling.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian" (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin" (In flashback(s))
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 4: Sanctuary" (Mentioned only)
- The Mandalorian: Season 1: Volume 1 (In flashback(s))
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Star Wars: Build Your Own R2-D2 45 (Droid Directory: HMP Predator Droid Gunship) states that the HMP droid gunship was first brought into action at the Onderonian Civil War, as seen in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars episode "Tipping Points", which depicts the end of the Onderonian Civil War. Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War ended 19 years before the Rogue One mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War ended in 19 BBY, meaning the events of "Tipping Points" occurred in that year. The Mandalorian episode "Chapter 8: Redemption" shows that the attack took place during the time of the Clone Wars. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the war ended in 19 BBY, and the attack features HMP droid gunships, it must take place in 19 BBY.
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"