District 36 was the thirty-sixth level of the city known as the Spire on the planet Zakuul. Like all of the other districts, or levels, of the Spire, District 36 was labyrinthian in design and boasted a variety of museums, restaurants, and other entertainment venues; all of the districts were constructed with identical living conditions to each other per the orders of the Immortal Emperor Valkorion.
In 3632 BBY, the newly-arrived anarchist Kaliyo Djannis bombed the District 36 Museum of Art in a very public act of terrorism, an act that earned her the alias "Firebrand" and a reputation as a dangerous and fashionable terrorist.
Behind the scenes
District 36 was mentioned in the Codex entry for "Firebrand" in the Knights of the Fallen Empire expansion to the 2011 BioWare video game, Star Wars: The Old Republic. The entry was added to the game as part of Update 4.1 in 2016.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire (First mentioned) (Codex entry)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Codex: "Firebrand"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Codex: "Zakuul"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire—Codex: "The Spire"
- According to Star Wars: The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire from Chapter IX onwards take place in 3630 BBY. Therefore, Game Update 4.1: Anarchy In Paradise, which saw the release of the expansion's Chapter X, can also be placed in 3630 BBY. During Chapter X, SCORPIO states that Kaliyo Djannis arrived at the Spire two years prior, placing her arrival in 3632 BBY. the events of the