- "I would ask Intell to dispatch Agent Clanson and any other willing operatives so that they may accompany those of us who intend to confront Barosa at the upcoming Secure Passage seminar on Dlor 3."
- ―Addendum by Major Sisquoc to Rebel Alliance SecuriDex datafile on Barosa Warren
Dlor 3 was a terrestrial astronomical object located in the Dlor system, a part of the Mid Rim's Dononter sector. Around 2 ABY, the Secure Passage seminar was scheduled to take place on Dlor 3. The Morellian scout and the founder of the Galactic Outdoor Survival School, Barosa Warren, planned to attend the seminar. The Rebel Alliance Major Sisquoc and other Alliance members who were formerly Warren's students at the Galactic Outdoor Survival School planned to confront the Morellian, who held a grudge against Sisquoc in particular and the Alliance in general, at the summit on Dlor 3—a fact which was noted in an addendum to Alliance SecuriDex datafile on Warren.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Dlor 3 was mentioned in Alliance Intelligence Reports, a 1995 sourcebook for West End Games' Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Dlor system, and therefore Dlor 3, in grid square I-16.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Alliance Intelligence Reports (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Dlor system — Based on corresponding data for
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Dlor system
- Alliance Intelligence Reports
- Alliance Intelligence Reports represents a collection of in-universe reports from "one year before the Battle of Hoth," which corresponds to 2 ABY, according to The New Essential Chronology.