Dobarn Tren was a Barbadelan male priest of the Sacred Way. He traveled to the planet Corellia to try and aid the poorest citizens of Coronet City but chose to leave the planet after local law enforcement came to incorrectly suspect that he was involved in the black market. Tren was present in Coronet Spaceport when the criminals Han and Qi'ra triggered a security alert in the port in 13 BBY.
The Barbadelan male Dobarn Tren served as a priest of the Sacred Way. During the reign of the Galactic Empire, he traveled to Coronet City on the planet Corellia, hoping to alleviate the suffering of the city's poorest citizens. His work drew the attention of local law enforcement, which came to incorrectly suspect that he was buying and selling wares illegally on the black market. Rather than face deportation, Tren regretfully chose to voluntarily leave Corellia.
In 13 BBY, the Barbadelan was walking through Coronet Spaceport, where he joined a queue to pass through one of the spaceport's Imperial customs gates in order to leave the planet. However, before Tren could reach a gate, the criminals Han and Qi'ra—who were several places ahead of Tren in the queue—triggered a security alert in the port after Han breached the customs gate. The gate was then sealed while Tren still remained in the queue.
Personality and traits
Behind the scenes
Dobarn Tren was portrayed by creature performer Robert Nairne in the 2018 Anthology film, Solo: A Star Wars Story. The character was first identified by name in the accompanying reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide, which was written by Pablo Hidalgo.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Dobarn Tren)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story Look and Find (Picture only)
Notes and references
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide dates the events of Solo: A Star Wars Story that take place on Corellia to six years after the formation of the Galactic Empire. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Empire's formation to 19 BBY; therefore, the events on Corellia in Solo must take place in 13 BBY.
- Solo: A Star Wars Story