- "It is perfectly wretched. Sesquifian must've bought the worms from Dobias."
- ―Baze Malbus
Dobias Cole-Truten was a human who made a meager living on Jedha trapping and selling silichordate worms that other vendors would turn into meals. He required a rebreather due to his chronic respiratory condition, which he got from digging near Jedha's kyber mines. Cole-Truten had a reputation, at least with Baze Malbus, of selling particularly wretched worms. In 0 BBY, Cole-Truten was in Jedha City when it was targeted by the Galactic Empire's Death Star, and was killed in the destruction.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dobias Cole-Truten was first shown in the reel of promotional footage released for the film Rogue One: A Star Wars Story at Celebration Europe on July 15, 2016. He then went on to appear in the film itself which was released in North America on December 15 later that year. Cole was not named in the film, but received identification in the reference book Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide, which was released the day after the film.
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Dobias Cole-Truten)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, including the destruction of Jedha City in which Cole-Truten died, to 0 BBY.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- ↑ Guardians of the Whills
- ↑ Rogue One: A Star Wars Story