Docking Bay 7 was a docking bay located in Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu, located in close proximity to Black Spire. It was the primary landing space for food freighters, which delivered a lot of "tasty fare" sold below in the building's food sale area, which was known as Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo.
Behind the scenesEdit
The docking bay was first unveiled during the D23 Expo for 2017 via a scale model of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge park area. The exterior of the building also appeared briefly in a scene added to the Star Tours: The Adventures Continue attraction on November 17, 2017. The docking bay, alongside Black Spires, was named on trading cards available at Disney's December 16, 2017 "Galactic Nights" session, which covered locations for the upcoming attraction. It shared a card with Black Spires.
- Star Wars Adventures: Flight of the Falcon
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Galaxy's Edge 1 (First canonical appearance)
- Galaxy's Edge 2
- A Crash of Fate
- Galaxy's Edge 5
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
- Star Wars: Datapad
- Star Tours: The Adventures Continue (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Star Tours Gives Guests First Peek at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Planet at Disney Parks at Disney Parks Blog
- Disney reveals new info and first looks of the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge expansion at Orlando Business Journal