History[edit | edit source]
Later, in 0 ABY, the smuggler Platt Okeefe used this docking bay for her starship, the Pok's Demise on a layover on Tatooine. She was forced to flee the bay in her ship when chased by bounty hunters.
It was also the place where the Pulsar Skate was berthed while Corran Horn, Mirax Terrik and Gavin Darklighter visited Huff Darklighter to buy arms and armor for Rogue Squadron, during the Bacta War. At that time, Docking Bay 86 was owned by a relative of Gavin's.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley lists Docking Bay 86 as being one of the docking bays owned by Chachi and Ohwun De Maal. Later in the same book it lists the docking bay as being the property of absentee owner Trepler Darklighter.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale webstrip
- Tatooine Manhunt
- "Sandbound on Tatooine"—Star Wars Galaxy Magazine 10
- X-Wing: The Bacta War
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Galaxy Guide 7: Mos Eisley
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Introductory Adventure Game
- Mos Eisley Adventure Set