- Aphra's father has led her straight into danger – of course.
- Her business on Yavin 4 concluded, Aphra journeys off…
- …in search of one of the most powerful weapons imaginable!
On Yavin 4, Captain Magna Tolvan notices the bright activity emanating from the top of the Great Temple and realizes that the Wookiee Black Krrsantan was a distraction. She orders her troops to converge on the Great Temple and to capture the intruders.
At the top of the temple, Chelli Lona Aphra impatiently tells her father Korin Aphra that they have to leave. Korin responds that he is gathering readings on his device. Aphra tells BT-1 to inform Krrsantan that they are leaving on the Ark Angel II and to ready the ship for departure. Before they can flee, Aphra encounters an Imperial officer and several stormtroopers.
Korin wants to retrieve the Kyber crystals but Aphra tells them they have to free. BT-1 manages to delay the Imperial pursuers by hurling bombs, killing them. Triple Zero praises his astromech droid counterpart for eliminating the enemy. Aphra and her team flee through the main hall but encounter more stormtroopers. Aphra exchanges while her father and the others retreat.
Beetee activates some retractable ramps which allows Triple Zero to ride him. They manage to exit the main hall only to run into the path of an AT-AT walker. Captain Tolvan orders Aphra and her companions to lower their weapons and demands to know what they are doing in an area under strict Imperial control. Aphra and her father drop their weapons but Captain Tolvan orders her stormtroopers to open fire on them.
Escaping Yavin 4Edit
However, Krrsantan arrives on the Ark Angel II and opens fire on the stormtroopers, allowing Aphra and her companions to flee aboard the ship's ramp. Aphra herself is the last to flee and clings on to the ship's ramp. Her father helps her aboard the ship and tells her that she had stayed away from the fieldwork, she would on the tenure track by now. Krrsantan flies them out of Yavin, leaving a frustrated Captain Tolvan behind.
After escaping Yavin 4, Aphra and Korin put aside their differences. Aphra tells her father that she is willing to jump through any hoops to reach his Ordu Aspectu. Korin reassures her that he may has the direct coordinates to the Citadel of Rur. Krrsantan takes the ship into hyperspace.
Captain Tolvan's reportEdit
Back on Yavin 4, Captain Tolvan delivers a hologram report about the "rebel" raid to Admiral Ozzel. Tolvan thinks that the rebel activities to disrupt their operations suggests that the Rebel Alliance left something behind at their base. She opines that the Imperial mission may not have been a complete waste of time.
Ozzel opines that finding something would have been a sore disappointment to the departed Grand General Cassio Tagge. She reminds Tolvan that her assignment to Yavin 4 was a punishment duty for her failure with security on Eadu. When Ozzel asks about the rebels, she claims that she only has preliminary data not worth sharing.
Ozzel reminds Tolvan that she was once a successful candidate for greatness and that she should be grateful that her commanding officer was Tagge. Ozzel adds that Lord Vader is less forgiving of failure. He warns Tolvan that her efforts still fall short of Imperial standards. Captain Tolvan and her troops then depart on a Lambda-class shuttle.
Onwards to the CitadelEdit
Exiting hyperspace aboard the Ark Angel II, Korin is taken by surprise upon realizing that the Citadel of Rur is real. The city is built on a floating asteroid. After landing in the ruined city, Aphra, Korin, Krrsantan, Triple Zero, and BT-1 stumble upon the skeletal remains of fallen Jedi.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 MARVEL COMICS FULL FEBRUARY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-11-22). Retrieved on November 22, 2016.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Marvel: Geletterte Preview Doctor Aphra #4. Jedi-Bibliothek (2017-02-02). Retrieved on February 2, 2017.
- ↑ Doctor Aphra 2 has a flashback sequence taken 18 years before the event of the story, in which Chelli Lona Aphra told her father that her mother had just died. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas states the Galactic Empire was founded in 19 BBY. According to Doctor Aphra 32, Lona Aphra left the Second Moon of Thrinittik with Chelli when the Empire was existing and also stated that they lived on the planet for 2 years before Lona's death, which means that Lona had to die during or after 17 BBY. Davits Draven died during the Assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which according to Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, was one year after the mission to steal the Death Star plans. As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the mission to 0 BBY, the assault must have occurred in 1 ABY. Doctor Aphra 2 took place between Star Wars 30, which takes place in around 0 ABY and Star Wars 50. It cannot have taken place in 0 ABY, as Lona would have died in 18 BBY. If the comic took place in 1 ABY, it would mean that Lona died in 17 BBY, fulfilling the above information. Additionally, Doctor Aphra 32 also has a flashback sequence depicting Lona Aphra's death 18 years prior to the events of the comic. As this comic takes place between Doctor Aphra 2 and Doctor Aphra 32, this must also take place around 1 ABY.
- MARVEL COMICS FULL FEBRUARY 2017 Solicitations. Newsarama (2016-11-22). Retrieved on November 22, 2016.