Dolla was an astronomical object located in the Dolla system, a part of the Videnda sector in the Western Reaches portion of the Outer Rim Territories. It was situated at the junction of the hyperlanes known as the Nothoiin Corridor, which connected it to the Bavva system in the Anoat sector and the Eriadu system of the Seswenna sector, and the Anturi Reach, which linked it to the Senex sector's Yetoom system.
Space surrounding Dolla was explored between 3000 BBY and 1000 BBY, and the celestial body was a part of the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars of 22 BBY–19 BBY. Dolla served as a major Imperial Navy staging area of the Outer Rim Territories during the Galactic Civil War, and at some point between 0 ABY and 2 ABY, Imperial Governor Jedselk of the Jjannex sector planet Sellasas was promoted to the governorship of Dolla. The population of the Dolla system around 25 ABY numbered between one and ten million.
Behind the scenes
Dolla was first mentioned in the 1994 sourcebook Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters, which was authored by Rick D. Stuart and published by West End Games for use with Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game. The 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Dolla system, and therefore the celestial body itself, in grid square L-18.
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters (First mentioned)
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook
Notes and references
- The Essential Atlas — Based on corresponding data for Dolla system
- Dolla system — Based on corresponding data for
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters
- Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters is set before the events of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which corresponds to a time period which The New Essential Chronology sets between 0 ABY and 4 ABY. Galaxy Guide 10 also establishes that Jedselk was promoted to governor of Dolla at least two years prior to the sourcebook's setting and after the Battle of Yavin, the latter of which occurred in 0 BBY, per The New Essential Chronology. Therefore, Jedselk must have become governor of Dolla at some point between 0 ABY and 2 ABY.
- Sellasas system — Based on corresponding data for