The Dome of Deliverance was a location in Jedha City, a large, walled city on the cold, desert moon of Jedha. Before the Galactic Empire had arrived on Jedha, some of the orphans were brought to live there, or at the Temple of the Kyber or Waiting of Night. The Dome of Deliverance and the rest of Jedha City were destroyed by a single-reactor superlaser blast from the newly-operational Death Star.
- The High Republic: The Rising Storm (Mentioned only)
- "Reflection Day"—Life Day Treasury
- Guardians of the Whills
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Dome of Deliverance)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills (Picture only)