- "[Director] J.J. [Abrams] is a friend of mine and he said to me that at some point I’d get the opportunity to read the script. Just be aware of the fact that there are massive sequences in Act Two, there are massive sequences in Act Three but because we’re shooting Act One first, I’ve put you in there and you seem to not be around as much in Act Two and Act Three but that’s because that’s what we’re doing first so I want you here, I want you invested. So read the script but just know there won't be long until there’ll be a re-draft of those things and we’ll see you a little bit more’. So I read it, and the script is amazing and obviously there isn’t a lot I can say."
- ―Dominic Monaghan in his character of Episode IX
Dominic Bernard Patrick Luke Monaghan (born December 8, 1976) is an English actor who appeared as Beaumont Kin in the 2019 film Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker. In an interview with the Distraction Pieces podcast of ComicBook.com, Monaghan revealed that his part in Episode IX is a minor one, giving that he would only appear in the film's first act and possibly briefly later on. He has been an Star Wars fan since he was little. He has also appeared in the Lord of the Rings films, with Andy Serkis.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Couch, Aaron (2018-08-24). Dominic Monaghan Joins Star Wars: Episode IX. The Hollywood Reporter. Archived from the original on July 30, 2020. Retrieved on August 24, 2018.
- ↑ Cavanaugh, Patrick (October 5, 2018). Star Wars: Dominic Monaghan Details His 'Episode IX' Screentime. ComicBook.com. Archived from the original on August 18, 2020. Retrieved on October 6, 2018.
- Dominic Monaghan on Wikipedia