Dominic Pace (born September 21, 1975) is an American actor who portrayed a bounty hunter in the first and third chapters of The Mandalorian. The name Gekko was used by makeup artist Brian Sipe on social media, but hasn't been confirmed to be official. Sipe applied the makeup to several of the actors and actresses from The Mandalorian. Pace was also able to select his own weapon during production and chose a large, unique heavy blaster.
In Chapter 3, Pace's character is again seen multiple times. He is one of the many bounty hunters notified via a tracking fob of the Mandalorian breaking the Bounty Hunter Code and attempting to rescue "the Child" from Nevarro. While Karga attempts to reason with Djarin, Gekko can be seen standing next to Karga with his blaster pointed at the Mandalorian.
Pace can be seen several more times firing on Djarin as he attempts to escape. However, his character and the rest of the Bounty Hunter's Guild are scattered when heavy reinforcements arrive on Djarin's behalf in the form of other Mandalorian warriors.
- The Mandalorian (uncredited)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Sipe, Brian (2020-06-29). The Bounty Hunter Gekko. instagram.com. Archived from the original on June 29, 2020. Retrieved on June 29, 2020.
- ↑ Picirilli, Mark (2020-02-03). 10 Questions with Dominic Pace. YodasNews.com. Archived from the original on March 18, 2020. Retrieved on March 18, 2020.
- ↑ Fletzer, Pete (2019-11-11). Episode 39 - Dominic Pace, The Mandalorian. Around the Galaxy. SoundCloud. Archived from the original on January 3, 2020. Retrieved on January 3, 2020.
- ↑ The Mandalorian – "Chapter 1: The Mandalorian"
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 The Mandalorian – "Chapter 3: The Sin"
- ↑ Dinich, Michael (2019-11-11). Actor Dominic Pace: Star Wars Fan Lands a Dream Appearance. Your Money Geek. Archived from the original on January 3, 2020. Retrieved on January 3, 2020.