- "You have yet to realize your importance young Skywalker. Today you have ensured the fall of the Republic."
- ―The dopplegänger's last words
A doppelgänger of Dooku, seemingly identical to the real Count Dooku although less adept in the Force, served the Confederacy of Independent Systems as one of the real Dooku's Dark Acolytes during the Clone Wars.
Ten months after the First Battle of Geonosis, he was assigned to guard Techno Union Foreman Wat Tambor's C-B3 cortosis battle droid factory on the planet Metalorn, and was killed trying to defend it from Jedi Padawan Anakin Skywalker. Later in the war, Skywalker killed another clone of Dooku on Serenno, the real Count's home planet.
Powers and abilitiesEdit
This doppelgänger was skilled in Form II lightsaber combat, just as the real Dooku had been, and he attacked Anakin Skywalker with small, concentrated bursts of Force lightning. Additionally, he had adopted the psychological warfare tactic known as Dun Möch, which employed against Skywalker, only to result in backfiring on him.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The New Droid Army (First appearance)
- Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (Mentioned only) (First identified as a clone doppelgänger)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 116 (First identified as a Force doppelgänger)
- The New Essential Chronology
Notes and referencesEdit