- "Myan! Got another tube of burn salve. Boys in dorm four still hurting?"
- ―Thara Nyende's uncle, to Myan
Dorm four was a dormitory located in Pinyumb, the capital city of the planet Sullust. At some point by 3 ABY, the workers who lived there suffered from burns when the steam pipes in some magma extractors burst. The workers were subsequently forced to take leave off work and although a number of them had returned to their jobs, the rest risked eviction as they were still unable to go back. In 3 ABY, the stormtrooper Thara Nyende brought supplies to her uncle's cantina. Her uncle gave a tube of burn salve from the supplies to the Sullustan Myan for the workers in dorm four.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set 22 years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. The incident involving dorm four residents is mentioned during the main events and so must have occurred by that year.