- "Commander Skywalker is in dormoshock, but is responding well to the bacta treatment."
Dormo-shock was a natural reaction to a severe physical or emotional trauma that induced a coma-like condition. Commander Luke Skywalker once suffered from dormoshock, but responded well to bacta treatment.
- Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back novel (First appearance)
- Star Wars 39: The Empire Strikes Back: Beginning
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back (As "dormoshock")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.