Doton Het was a male Twi'lek who won Ramana from a pazaak game from Harra. Harra had begged for him to give her back and found that the price was 2,000 credits. Eventually Harra would send Meetra Surik to free Ramana. Doton Het considered it a shame to lose her, as he enjoyed her dancing, thus challenging Surik to a one-on-one duel. When Het lost, Ramana was free to go with Surik.
Unbeknownst to Surik and The Exchange, Doton Het was selling illegal items to customers without informing the Exchange. Harra however was fully aware of it though and believed that if the Exchange knew it would get Ramana back.
Behind the scenes
- "Very well. I am sad to see her go, but it's true that it is always best to avoid becoming attached to anything, in my line of work."
- ―Doton Het, on selling Ramana to the Jedi Exile
The following are a list of ways to earn Ramana from Doton Het:
- The first straightforward way is to purchase her for 2,000 credits (If the player has a strong enough persuade skill then they can reduce the price to 1,500).
- Another way is pazaak; the player can wager 1,000 credits and Doton Het can wager Ramana, if the player wins then the player acquires Ramana without paying a single credit.
- A Dark Side option is to tell Harra that you can't convince him and that he would tell the Exile about Doton's business and through the use of Luxa (before her agreement to kill Loppak Slusk) could 'persuade' Doton Het to give her up, while the outcome of Ramana can still be light-sided the player will still get Dark Side points as this involves unnecessary violence.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (First appearance)