- "Talus and Tralus are called the Double Worlds because they are just the same size as each other. They orbit around each other."
- ―Han Solo
The Double Worlds or Twin Worlds was a phrase used to refer to the planets Tralus and Talus, which orbited Centerpoint Station as it orbited the star Corell in the Corellian system. Double Worlders was the name given to citizens of either world.
They were two of the Five Brothers. It was believed that the Celestials moved the planets into Corell's orbit from other places in the galaxy, along with three other planets; all kept in place by the Centerpoint Station.
In 500 BBY, the Federation of the Double Worlds was founded—the government of Talus and Tralus. The Federation capital is Dearic on Talus. In 470 BBY, Corellia, Selonia, and Drall allied in an attempted coup of the Federation, but failed. The Federation was allowed a certain degree of autonomy under Corellian Imperial rule.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Ambush at Corellia (First appearance)
- Assault at Selonia
- Showdown at Centerpoint
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons (First identified as Twin Worlds)
- Cracken's Threat Dossier
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 7 (PLA3, Planets of the Core Worlds)
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Suns of Fortune
- Star Wars: X-Wing Second Edition – Scum and Villainy Conversion Kit (Card: ) (Reissued in Z-95-AF4 Headhunter Expansion Pack)