- "Down below, do you see that bunker? Some Drall terrorists are using it as they plan their future crimes. I mean to stop them, but I need to know what they are planning. Could you enter their bunker and find out? The information I seek can be downloaded from their data terminals."
- ―Dayana, to a spacer
History[edit | edit source]
- "The Drall Patriots don't seem to have any connections with the Chirq Council, though they were definitely hatching some future terrorist activities."
- ―Lilith Laughlin, to a spacer
The Drall Patriot Warehouse was located on the outskirts of the city of Doaba Guerfel. After the Battle of Yavin, the warehouse was inhabited by a group of Drall Patriots, an organization of Drall extremists fighting for the independence of Drall from the Corellian government.
Circa 1 ABY, a CorSec agent working for Captain Vitala Baize investigated the warehouse because the informant Lilith Laughlin mentioned possible connections between the Drall Patriots and a criminal organization known as the Chirq Council. The agent assaulted the bunker and killed several Drall Patriot tacticians. Although it was discovered that the Patriots were hatching some future terrorist activities, no evidence of connections with the Chirq Council was found.
In the meantime, the Selonian peacekeeper Dayana was also investigating the bunker. The Selonian was afraid that the Drall Patriots could be using the bunker to plan their future attack. She therefore recruited a spacer to infiltrate the warehouse and downloaded information from their data terminals in order to discover what they were planning. The spacer was successful and Dayana ensured that the information gathered would be crucial to prevent the Drall Patriots from harming innocent people.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Drall Patriot Warehouse appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. The Drall Patriot Warehouse was added to the game with the update named "Chapter 1: The Corellian Captives", published on June 8, 2006.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "The Chirq Council: Seek Council" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Point of Interest: "Drall Patriot’s Cave" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Gather Intel on the Drall Patriots" on Corellia