- "You remember the fighting on Dreivus? The way we celebrated after?"
"I remember. You made an impression on the fire dancers."
- ―Hazram Namir and Gadren
Dreivus was a terrestrial astronomical object where the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry once fought sometime by the year 3 ABY. The company celebrated after, and the soldier Hazram Namir made an impression on some fire dancers on Dreivus. In 3 ABY, another soldier named Twitch brought up the fighting on Dreivus to other members of the company on their CR90 corvette, the Thunderstrike. Whilst the corvette was put in for repairs on the junk world Heap Nine a few days later, Namir also brought up the events on Dreivus with the Besalisk Gadren, who remembered Namir's time with the fire dancers.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ The section of Battlefront: Twilight Company where Dreivus is mentioned is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The mention must have therefore happened in 3 ABY, with the events involving Dreivus occurring prior.