- "His name's Drenn Biktor. A tiny nothing of a man, but don't tell him I said that."
- ―Nitra Vendallan, to a spacer
Biography[edit | edit source]
- "Thank you. I don't know what will happen to me now. But I couldn't go on serving the Empire. I had friends on Alderaan!"
- ―Drenn Biktor, to a spacer
Drenn Biktor was an Imperial non-commissioned officer who grew distraught over the destruction of Alderaan. Due to the loss of his friends, Biktor wished to defect to the Rebel Alliance. Around 1 ABY, Captain Nitra Vendallan saw to it that Drenn Biktor would be escorted to the town of Anchorhead on Tatooine so that he could be safely transported off world. Vendallan thought little of Biktor, but valued his knowledge of Imperial Outer Rim supply routes, which could be useful for the Rebels in interdicting their shipments.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Drenn Biktor was a Non-Player Character (NPC) in the MMORPG Star Wars Galaxies, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Players who performed a series of quests for Nitra Vendallan in Anchorhead had to hunt down and escort Drenn Biktor back to town. Although the player could choose not to do Nitra Vendallan's quests, this article assumes 100% game completion.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)