- "Do you not realize how many Sith are here in Dreshdae?"
After the Great Sith War, it became somewhat of a capital for the planet, providing a tavern called The Drunk Side with criminal activities, trade, transport docking, smuggling runs, erotic entertainment, hangouts for bounty hunters, mercenaries, assassins, and Sith trainees from the Sith Academy nearby.
Duron Qel-Droma, Shaela Nuur, and Guun Han Saresh investigated Korriban for signs of a terentatek during the Great Hunt, gathering information at the settlement. After Guun Han left to find another one on Kashyyyk, which led to his death, Duron and Shaela searched the Valley of the Dark Lords for the monster.
Duron died at the hands of the beast and received one last vision of the future, where a Jedi named Revan would take the Qel-Droma robes, kill the creature, and defeat Darth Malak. His vision came true decades later as Revan and the Ebon Hawk crew sought the Star Maps that led to the Star Forge.
After the Jedi Civil War, fragmentation and unrest rioted throughout the Sith Academy, with rival groups seeking to hold power; by the end of the infighting, the Sith ranks were devastated, and the academy was abandoned, taking a large portion of Dreshdae's clientele and users.
One year before the Clone Wars, a group of Jedi led by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi visited Dreshdae while looking for Granta Omega and Jenna Zan Arbor. In addition, the Commerce Guild built several offices there.
Approximately one year after the Clone Wars, the scientist Jenna Zan Arbor was spotted by Ferus Olin in the city, while he and Trever Flume were waiting for their transport to be refueled. Her business on the planet went unexplained.
Behind the scenesEdit
In the game Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords, Dreshdae was misspelled as "Dreshae."
- "Shadows and Light"—Star Wars Tales 23
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (Mentioned only)
- Darth Bane: Path of Destruction
- Jedi Quest: The Final Showdown
- "Ghosts of the Sith"—Star Wars Insider 88
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Jedi Academy Training Manual
- The Essential Atlas