Dressellians were a species of sentient humanoids that were native to the planet Dressel. They lived in peaceful isolation from any conflict until the Galactic Civil War. As a species, they were loyal to the Galactic Republic and after its demise many Dressellians joined the Rebel Alliance. They had hairless heads and wrinkled visages. Orrimaarko, a male Dressellian, was a soldier for the Rebel Alliance during the Galactic Civil War.
Following the dissolution of the Imperial Senate, the Rebel Alliance's Commander-in-Chief Mon Mothma noted in a journal entry within the Rebel Files that she considered the Dressellian population, along with the Mon Cal and Sullustans to be especially vulnerable and that they should consider taking in refugees.
During the Galactic Civil War, a Dressellian resistance fighter named Lokmarcha served as a major in the Rebel Alliance. Shortly before the Battle of Endor, several other Dressellians attended the Alliance briefing during which the attack on the Galactic Empire's second Death Star was prepared.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Force Arena
- Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel
- Rebel Rising (Indirect mention only)
- "Final Round"—Star Wars Rebels Magazine 34 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Rogue One - Cassian & K-2SO Special 1
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (Appears as a doll)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization (Appears in flashback as a toy)
- Heir to the Jedi (Mentioned only) (First identified as Dressellian)
- The Screaming Citadel, Part I
- Star Wars 31: The Screaming Citadel, Part II (Appears as a zombie)
- Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
- Leia and the Great Island Escape
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)