- "Monstrosity? That's art, buster. I was told to deliver it here, all the way from Drexel or Deltron or somewhere."
Drexel was an astronomical object located in the galaxy's Outer Rim Territories, positioned at the coordinates Q-18 on the Standard Galactic Grid. The astronomical object was associated with individuals known as Drexelian shell-diggers, who often dressed in ragged clothing.
In 40 BBY, when meeting the Jedi Knight Rael Averross, who was serving as the Lord Regent of the Inner Rim planet Pijal, the Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn inwardly compared his clothing to that of a Drexelian shell-digger. Shortly after the Battle of Endor in 4 ABY, while attempting to infiltrate the Palpatine Archive space station disguised as an officer of the Galactic Empire, rebel operative Jaxxon claimed to be bringing artifacts from places such as Drexel or Deltron when questioned by an Imperial droid.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Master & Apprentice (Mentioned only)
- "Hare-Brained Heist"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: The Force Awakens Beginner Game
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Master & Apprentice
- ↑ Star Wars: Rogue One: Rebel Dossier
- ↑ Master & Apprentice gives the age of Obi-Wan Kenobi as seventeen years old, while establishes that Kenobi was born fifty-seven years before the Battle of Yavin, which is placed in 0 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Kenobi's birth year can therefore be dated to 57 BBY, placing Master & Apprentice in 40 BBY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "Hare-Brained Heist"—Star Wars Adventures Annual 2019
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- ↑ Star Wars 9: Showdown on a Wasteland World!