Also known as the Trade Federation March, it is played various times in Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace as the Trade Federation Droid Army invades Naboo. In Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, it is used to represent the clone troopers—and is played when Obi-Wan Kenobi first witnesses them in full armor on Kamino—who will eventually come to replace the droids as the Sith's soldiers of choice.
"Love Pledge and the Arena" from Attack of the Clones includes a similar piece of music that is presumably used to represent the Confederacy of Independent Systems. This piece also appears in Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns as part of a medley of background tracks meant to represent each of the game's factions. In Star Wars: Battlefront, the theme is played when the Confederacy of Independent Systems wins Galactic Conquest. It is also tracked into Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith as the Battle of Kashyyyk begun and when Darth Vader leads clones to the Jedi Temple.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds: Clone Campaigns
- Star Wars: Republic Commando
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- Star Wars: Battlefront II
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars: Empire at War
- Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption