Biography[edit | edit source]
- "Yeah, seems to be a lot of people looking to help out once we won the battle of Yavin 4. Where were you before? Never mind. I do have some low security jobs I can farm out."
- ―Droma Ordo, to a spacer
Circa 1 ABY, Ordo recruited a spacer to perform several missions to aid the Alliance. One such mission was to thin out the Bantha population around Anchorhead to decrease the number of Imperial patrols as sandtroopers had begun using Banthas in addition to the reptilian Dewbacks. Another was to retrieve stolen codes from a terrorist group that operated near Anchorhead. The third was retrieve a RX-8 modulator from an AT-AT leg stored at a high-security compound run by Valarian to test a new jamming program. The trooper was spotted by a squad of mercenaries who attempted to give Imperial troops information about the mission. The trooper followed the mercenaries to an Imperial outpost near Bestine where the trooper eliminated the squad and returned to Ordo. Ordo gave the trooper fragmentation grenades as a reward then informed the trooper that, due to an Imperial investigation, he would no longer be giving missions.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Droma Ordo appeared as a non-player character in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Legacy Quest: "Starting the Search" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Rebel Quest: "Rebel Bantha Hunt" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Rebel Quest: "Terrorist Codes" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Rebel Quest: "Modulator Retrieval" on Tatooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Rebel Quest: "Cover your Tracks" on Tatooine