The Ducal Palace was located on Mid Rim planet Bamayar. During the Rebel Alliance's Mid Rim offensive, which began around 1 ABY, the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry occupied the palace. Hazram Namir, a First Sergeant in the 61st, remembered the capture of the Ducal Palace while on the planet Haidoral Prime in 3 ABY.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- "The Heroes of Rogue One" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. The novel also states that the Mid Rim campaign began eighteen months prior to the main events of the novel. Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know establishes that a standard year was 365 days long, while the sixty-first issue of Star Wars: Build the Millenium Falcon sets the length of a standard month at thirty-five days, with eighteen months therefore being approximately 1.7 years. This sets the beginning of the offensive around 1 ABY.