The Duchess Senna was a Sphyrna-class corvette that served in the Alliance to Restore the Republic's fleet. It was one of three Hammerhead corvettes that were sent by Senator Bail Organa to reinforce Commander Jun Sato's unit. The ship was "stolen" by the Spectres during a raid on the planet of Lothal.
Behind the scenes
The source book Star Wars: The Rebel Files identifies the three hammerhead corvettes that appeared in "A Princess on Lothal", the mid-season premiere of the second season of Star Wars Rebels, as Lightmaker, Duchess Senna, and Amity's Arrow. The episode guide on StarWars.com identifies them as P1, P2 and P3. It has not been clarified which names mentioned in The Rebel Files corresponds to the ships identified by the episode guide.
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Princess on Lothal" (First appearance)
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Protector of Concord Dawn"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Forgotten Droid"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (First identified as Duchess Senna)