Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Timeline of this period
- 10,966 BBY
- 10,000 BBY
- The historian Vicendi compiles a list of the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy for his Arturum Galactinum, a work commissioned for the Republic's anniversary.
- Ryloth enters the Galactic Republic. (Approximate date)
- The Gran species begin to record their history. (Approximate date)
- Ammuud is settled as a religious retreat by colonists from Thokos. (Approximate date)
- The Kumauri Empire comes into conflict with the Republic, deploying planet-busting battleships with mass drivers, though they are defeated. (Approximate date)
- The planet New Plympto and its Nosaurian inhabitants are discovered by Corellian traders. (Approximate date)
- Madilon is discovered and becomes a principle component in hyperdrive manufacturing. (Approximate date)
- 9757 BBY
- 9400s BBY
- Planetary shielding begins to see widespread use across the galaxy.
- 9349 BBY
- The Korden family officially becomes the noble House Korden.
- 9200s BBY
- Planetary turbolasers are first commonly deployed around this time.
- 9000 BBY
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
Notes and references
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy at War
- Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia places the Treaty of Coruscant, which served as the zero point of a calendar adopted by the Galactic Senate following the conclusion of the Great Galactic War per , in the year 3653 BBY of the Galactic Standard Calendar, which was based around the date of the Battle of Yavin. Thus, the difference between the two dating systems is 3,653 years.
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Galaxy of Intrigue
In other languages