Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Timeline of this period[edit | edit source]
- 10,966 BBY
- 10,000 BBY
- The historian Vicendi compiles a list of the Twenty Wonders of the Galaxy for his Arturum Galactinum, a work commissioned for the Republic's anniversary.
- Ryloth enters the Galactic Republic. (Approximate date)
- The Gran species begin to record their history. (Approximate date)
- Ammuud is settled as a religious retreat by colonists from Thokos. (Approximate date)
- The Kumauri Empire comes into conflict with the Republic, deploying planet-busting battleships with mass drivers, though they are defeated. (Approximate date)
- The planet New Plympto and its Nosaurian inhabitants are discovered by Corellian traders. (Approximate date)
- Madilon is discovered and becomes a principle component in hyperdrive manufacturing. (Approximate date)
- 9757 BBY
- 9400s BBY
- Planetary shielding begins to see widespread use across the galaxy.
- 9349 BBY
- The Korden family officially becomes the noble House Korden.
- 9200s BBY
- Planetary turbolasers are first commonly deployed around this time.
- 9000 BBY
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Codex entry)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Essential Guide to Warfare
- The Essential Atlas
- Galaxy at War
- The New Essential Chronology states that the Great Hyperspace War began in 5000 BBY, which is 1,347 BTC in Star Wars: The Old Republic's Galactic Timeline, so the difference between the calendar based on the Battle of Yavin and the calendar based on the Treaty of Coruscant is 3,653 years. This date is derived using simple math based upon other confirmed dates.
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Galaxy of Intrigue
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.