- "I nearly died fighting that bounty hunter on Tatooine, and all for what?"
- ―Luke Skywalker
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Doctor Aphra: An Audiobook Original (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 5 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 6
- Darth Vader 6 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 8 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 11 (Mentioned only)
- Darth Vader 7 (Vision to Darth Vader)
- Darth Vader 8 (Mentioned only; in the opening crawl)
- Darth Vader 13 (Indirect mention only)
- "Wait for It"—From a Certain Point of View: The Empire Strikes Back (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Based on the series of events depicted in the Star Wars and Star Wars: Darth Vader series, we know that the previous event in Star Wars, the Assault on Cymoon, takes place before the previous event in Star Wars: Darth Vader. As such, we can deduce that the secret mission to Geonosis took place before the duel in Ben Kenobi's home.
- Star Wars 6 depicts the duel in Ben Kenobi's home, as well as its aftermath when Boba Fett speaks to Darth Vader. The same scene between Fett and Vader is depicted in Darth Vader 6, in which the mission to Cylo's research base was depicted. Given that, we can deduce that these events take place at approximately the same time.
- Star Wars 8
- Star Wars 6
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary establishes that Darth Vader learned that Luke Skywalker was his son thirty-four years before the "Starkiller Incident." As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, and the duel takes place shortly before Vader learns that Skywalker was his son, it can be deduced that the duel took place in 0 ABY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.