- ―Dug farewell meaning "Don't trip on your way out!"
Although many Dugs were forced to learn Gran, most of them decided not to learn Basic, hoping to force others to learn Dug language, thus acknowledging their society.
- Asyui-ln ("not")
- Chicka ("this")
- Dai ("yours")
- Etchoota! ("What's your problem?")
- Gongadan! ("Don't trip on your way out!" used as an aggressive farewell)
- Poodoo ("fodder")
- Alec ("him")
- Alen ("she")
- Speden ("speeder")
- slimo ( slimeball )
- Yoka (you)
- to (are)
- oda (scum)
- chouwa (again)
Notable non-native speakers of DugEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast"
- "Dug Out"—Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.19
- Emissary of the Void
- Star Wars Episode I: Junior Jedi Training Manual
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- Star Wars Gamer #5
- Star Wars Gamer #8
- Star Wars Gamer #10
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide
Notes and referencesEdit
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.