Duloks were an aggressive sentient species native to the forest moon of Endor, where they lived in swamps. They would emerge from the swamps to hunt lantern birds and the sentient Ewok species whom they shared the moon with.
Biology and appearance
Duloks were gangly bipeds whose upper limbs ended in four-fingered hands. They sported long floppy ears and a mouth full of teeth, two of which were particularly large and fitted along the margin of the upper jaw when the mouth was closed.
Behind the scenes
Duloks were created for The Adventures of Teebo: A Tale of Magic and Suspense, a Star Wars Legends children's book written and illustrated by Joe Johnston and released in 1984. They also featured prominently as villains in the animated television series Ewoks, which was also part of the Legends continuity. The species was confirmed to be canon in 2014 by the workbook Star Wars Workbook: 2nd Grade Reading.
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 4 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
- "The Kroolok"—Life Day Treasury (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Workbook: 2nd Grade Reading (First mentioned)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Build the Millennium Falcon 38 (Guide to the Galaxy: Sentient Species of Endor)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Databank A-Z: E-11 Blaster–Cornelius Evazan)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive
- Star Wars: The Galactic Explorer's Guide
- Star Wars: How Not to Get Eaten by Ewoks and Other Galactic Survival Skills
- "Chewbacca and Other Aliens of the Rebellion and the Resistance" – Star Wars Encyclopedia