- "We could take over Mos Eisley Spaceport."
- ―Dunhausen to the Central Committee of Grand Moffs
At a secret conference with the self-proclaimed heir to the Galactic Empire, Trioculus, Dunhausen recommended that a new Imperial city-seat should be established on the planet Tatooine. The recommendation was lacking any strategic value and was more closely tied with his desire to take control of the Mos Eisley spaceport. Trioculus rejected his recommendation.
Personality and traitsEdit
Dunhausen was predominantly known for two things; his scheming nature, and for always wearing a pair of blaster-shaped earrings.
- The Glove of Darth Vader (First appearance)
- The Lost City of the Jedi
- Queen of the Empire
- Prophets of the Dark Side
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition, Revised and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia