The Dur-24 wrist laser was a mounted laser weapon manufactured by BlasTech Industries that combined the full firepower of a standard blaster rifle with a range of up to 50 meters. Boba Fett incorporated one into his left wrist gauntlet. During a skirmish at the Great Pit of Carkoon, Fett attempted to shoot Luke Skywalker with his wrist blaster after the Jedi destroyed his EE-3 carbine rifle, but was knocked into the sarlacc after firing a few blasts that missed the target.
- Star Wars (2015) 5
- Star Wars (2015) 6
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 15: The Believer"
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 16: The Rescue"
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as Dur-24 wrist laser)
- Star Wars Day-at-a-Time Calendar 2020
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two