Doctor Strange in The Multiverse o Madness - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- "Three tons of duracrete reduced to rubble by the business end of an MTT…"
- ―Hexler Pend
Duracrete was a dense building material. It was a fluid material that could be poured into any form and then hardened, resulting in a virtually impervious surface.
- Platt's Starport Guide
- Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope, Second Edition
- Shadows of the Empire Sourcebook
- Shadows of the Empire Planets Guide
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- "Imperial Garrisons" – Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- Introductory Adventure Game
- Pirates & Privateers
- The Black Sands of Socorro
- Gundark's Fantastic Technology: Personal Gear
- Lords of the Expanse (as durocrete)
- Platt's Smugglers Guide
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Enter the Unknown
- Suns of Fortune
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook
Notes and references
In other languages