- "Spent hours patching up their bite tracks and now I've got duracrete grout all over my shirt. Why don't we have a laundry aboard this ship?"
- ―Han Solo complains in the Smuggler's Guide
Duracrete grout was a substance that could be used to repair damage to starships. At some point between 0 ABY and 3 ABY, the smuggler Han Solo used duracrete grout to patch up stone mite bite trails within his YT-1300 light freighter, the Millennium Falcon, after his co-pilot Chewbacca removed an infestation of the mites. After several hours of making repairs, Solo had duracrete grout all over his shirt, which he wrote complaints about in the logbook that would eventually become known as the Smuggler's Guide.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide
- ↑ The entry in Star Wars: Smuggler's Guide that mentions duracrete grout details events after Han Solo has begun working with the Alliance to Restore the Republic, as depicted during the Battle of Yavin in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, but before he encounters a bounty hunter on Ord Mantell, which is mentioned as having occurred prior to the Battle of Hoth in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the year 0 ABY begins at the end of the Battle of Yavin and dates the Battle of Hoth to 3 ABY; therefore, the entry in the in-universe book Smuggler's Guide must have been written between these two dates.