- "Durni are small creatures that live mainly on the planet Corellia. They shed their fur quite often which then accumulates into balls of hair. Many people think dust balls in their homes look like these balls of fur, hence the name Dust Durni."
- ―Yawse Felsiy, to a spacer
History[edit | edit source]
After the Battle of Yavin, Doctor Maldien conducted illegal and highly dangerous bioengineering experiments in a laboratory on Corellia to create very aggressive and intelligent creatures. This included engineered durnis.
Around the same time, fiendish durnis overran an abandoned bunker near Kor Vella. The scientist Lejo Daramus paid the spacer to rid the place of the creatures in order to use the place to conduct his research.
During the Galactic Civil War, the man known as Galvain Tark trained three durnis as racing durnis. At some point they were stolen by the criminals of the Chirq Council but they were finally recovered by a spacer.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Durni appeared in the video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online-role playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- From Pencil to Pixel: The Art of Star Wars Galaxies
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided Quick Reference Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience: Prima Official Game Guide
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Guide: Prima Official Game Guide
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Collection: "Dust Durni" on Tansarii Point Station
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Coronet Murmurs: Clear Out the Zoo" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Vermin Bunker" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: Starter Kit—Quest: "Recover the Stolen Racing Durni" on Corellia