Dwartii was a planet located in the Inner Rim that was home to the eponymous Four Sages of Dwartii—Sistros Nevet, Faya Rodemos, Yanjon Zelmar, and Braata Danlos—controversial philosophers and lawgivers from the early days of the Galactic Republic. Dwartii shared its name with a social group.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
In the new Star Wars canon, Dwartii was first mentioned in the novel Tarkin, written by James Luceno and published on November 4, 2014. Dwartii was originally introduced in the Star Wars Legends continuity via the 2005 reference book Star Wars: Complete Locations, where it was mentioned in a portion written by Kerrie Dougherty detailing locations from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Tarkin (First mentioned, simultaneous with Tarkin audiobook)
- Tarkin audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Tarkin)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars Galaxy's Edge: Traveler's Guide to Batuu