Dynym Quid was an alien that spent time in the Canto Casino in the city of Canto Bight on the planet Cantonica in 34 ABY. While the Resistance agents Finn and Rose Tico searched the casino for the Master Codebreaker, Quid stood at one of the establishment's bars with a human woman and caressed her hand. The building then briefly shook around them as several fathiers raced past on the nearby Canto Bight racetrack.
Behind the scenesEdit
Dynym Quid first appeared in the 2017 sequel trilogy film, Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, and was first identified in the 2018 magazine Star Wars: The Last Jedi The Official Movie Companion.
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Look and Find (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi The Official Movie Companion (First identified as Dynym Quid)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Last Jedi The Official Movie Companion
- ↑ Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi, which includes the appearance of Dynym Quid, to the same year as the Battle of Starkiller Base, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY.