The E-11D was a blaster rifle manufactured by BlasTech Industries used by the Galactic Empire's death troopers. Very similar in design to the E-11 blaster rifle, it featured a stock and a large-bore reinforced barrel in order to maximize its rate of fire and intensity.
- Darth Vader Annual 2: Technological Terror
- Star Wars Rebels – "Zero Hour"
- Star Wars Rebels – "In the Name of the Rebellion"
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Occupation"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Flight of the Defender"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Jedi Night"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Wolves and a Door"
- Star Wars Rebels – "A World Between Worlds"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Family Reunion – and Farewell"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Star Wars Galaxy of Adventures – "Stormtroopers vs. Rebels – Soldiers of the Galactic Empire"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One Graphic Novel Adaptation
- Rogue One Adaptation 1
- Rogue One Adaptation 3
- Rogue One Adaptation 4
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Rogue One Adaptation 6
- Doctor Aphra 18: Remastered, Part V
- Doctor Aphra 19: Remastered, Part VI
- Doctor Aphra 21: The Catastrophe Con, Part II
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as E-11D)
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files (Picture only)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition