The E-Web(15) Heavy Repeating Blaster was a modified version of the E-Web heavy repeating blaster. Released the year after Palpatine's death, had improved fire control as well as targeting software. When the generator was on "autoconfigure" mode, it could be set up in less than five minutes, (a improvement over the older model). The advanced Gk7 Cryocooler gave the feature of higher power flow with the lack of overheating. Thus the weapon could fire risk-free for an hour continuously. Many of these units also came with a deflector shield generator.
Sources[edit | edit source]
- The Last Command Sourcebook
- The Thrawn Trilogy Sourcebook
- The Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The New Essential Guide to Weapons and Technology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 26 (BLA7-8, E-Web Repeating Blaster)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia