The E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon, formally known as the Emplacement Weapon, Heavy Blaster or simply as the E-Web was the most powerful heavy repeating blaster cannon in the Imperial arsenal and commonly used by Imperial snowtroopers of the Galactic Empire.
The E-Web featured rigid mounts to counteract the kinetic energy created by the weapon's formidable firepower, and was usually operated by a two-person crew. However, its set-up time limited its effectiveness. In consequence, various Imperial crews pre-charged its generator for faster assembly, however doing so required careful adjustment of the power flow to prevent an overload.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Lost Stars webcomic
- Star Wars Rebels – "The Call"
- Star Wars Rebels – "Homecoming"
- Star Wars Rebels: Special Ops
- Thrawn: Alliances
- Star Wars Rebels – "A Fool's Hope"
- "Crossing the Line"—Star Wars Animation-Magazine 4
- Star Wars Battlefront
- Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back junior novelization
- AT-AT Attack!
- Star Wars: Uprising
- "Blade Squadron: Jakku"—Star Wars Insider 172
- "Tales from Wild Space: A Tauntaun Tail"—Star Wars Adventures 22 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First identified as E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon)
- Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy From A To Z