- "Members of my escort have completed assembly of an E-Web heavy repeating blaster. If you are unfamiliar with this weapon, I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper Carasynthia Dune of Alderaan will advise you that she has witnessed many of her ranks vaporize mid-descent facing the predecessor of this particular model. Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandalorian hunter, Din Djarin, has heard the songs of the Siege of Mandalore, when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance laid waste to fields of Mandalorian recruits in The Night of a Thousand Tears."
- ―Moff Gideon
An Imperial remnant led by Moff Gideon utilized a newer model of the E-Web heavy repeating blaster cannon on Nevarro around 9 ABY. The cannon was able to be utilized while detached from its turret body.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Junior Novel
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 14: The Tragedy"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Practical"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Connections"
- (Picture only)
- The Art of The Mandalorian Season One
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 8: Redemption"
- According to The Mandalorian take place about five years after the events of Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 4 ABY. Therefore, it can be deduced with simple math that the events of The Mandalorian take place around 9 ABY. , the events of
- The Last Command Sourcebook
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.