EV-2-E was an EV-series supervisor droid manufactured by MerenData. Sometime between the years 2 BBY and 4 ABY, it served in the Alliance Fleet's 14th Roving Line as a droid overseer onboard the line's flagship, the Mantan Wanderer, during the Galactic Civil War.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook (First mentioned)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- According to Star Wars Character Encyclopedia, the EV-series supervisor droid was manufactured by MerenData.
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- The New Essential Chronology dates the formation of the Alliance to Restore the Republic and its subsequent reorganization into the Alliance of Free Planets to the years 2 BBY and 4 ABY, respectively. As such, it can be determined that EV-2-E served in the Alliance Fleet's 14th Roving Line sometime between these two events.
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. II, p. 286 ("Mantan Wanderer")