- "I am afraid that does not improve your situation, at least by my calculation."
- ―An EV-series supervisor droid, to the Mandalorian
The EV-series supervisor droid was a model of supervisor droid manufactured by MerenData. One of these droids, EV-9D9, worked for Jabba Desilijic Tiure, as the chief of his palace's Cyborg Operations.
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Bounty Hunt
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- Star Wars Battlefront (DLC only)
- Darth Vader 1 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi (First appearance)
- Return of the Jedi: Beware the Power of the Dark Side!
- Star Wars: Return of the Jedi junior novelization
- The Mandalorian – "Chapter 5: The Gunslinger"
- ""—Star Wars Adventures Ashcan
- Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge – Droid Depot
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded (EV unit)
- Star Wars: Card Trader (As "EV-Series Interrogator")
- Star Wars: Droidography (First identified as EV-series supervisor droid)
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Droidography
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Darth Vader 1
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- ↑ According to a timeline shown at D23 Expo 2019, The Mandalorian is set five years after Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Return of the Jedi to 4 ABY, meaning that The Mandalorian is set in 9 ABY.
- ↑ The Mandalorian – "Chapter 5: The Gunslinger"