The ear was the organ of hearing, whose visible part was a flap of tissue. Many species had a pair of ears placed symmetrically on opposite sides of the head. Thanks to their bigger ears, some species like the rupings, Lanniks, and the Lasats had better hearing than humans. The Pau'ans of Utapau had hypersensitive hearing, and were forced to protect their fragile ears with special coverings. The ears of the Yuzzum were shaped like antennae. The Gungans had long fin-like ears whose prominent lobes were referred to as haillu. Twi'lek ears were sexually dimorphic: males had slightly pointed ears similar to those of humans, while females had conal nodes.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Helmets: Imperial Gunner)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 34 (Helmets: Death Star Trooper)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 44 (Databank A-Z: Zeb Orrelios–Pau City)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 49 (Helmets: Shoretrooper)
- Dawn of Rebellion
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 70 (Databank A-Z: Wicket Warrick–Weequay)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
- Star Wars: The Lightsaber Collection
- Star Wars Bust Collection 2 (Behind the Cameras: Evolution of the Stormtroopers)
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian: Guide to Season One
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of the Season 2 Finale