The ear was the organ of hearing, whose visible part was a flap of tissue. Many species had a pair of ears placed symmetrically on opposite sides of the head. Thanks to their bigger ears, some species like the rupings, Lanniks, and the Lasats had better hearing than humans. The Pau'ans of Utapau had hypersensitive hearing, and were forced to protect their fragile ears with special coverings. The ears of the Yuzzum were shaped like antennae. The Gungans had long fin-like ears whose prominent lobes were referred to as haillu.
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Aliens of the Galaxy
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 12 (Helmets: In Pictures)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars: The Rebel Files
- Dawn of Rebellion
- The Last Jedi: Rose Tico: Resistance Fighter
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Directing"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Legacy"
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Cast"
Notes and referencesEdit
- Ear on Wikipedia